Makerfire F3 Brushed flight controller is based on SPRACING F3 EVO FC,which is used for micro FPV indoor drone,like Tiny Whoop/Blade Inductrix quad.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL MOTOR CONNECTORS ARE WIRED THE SAME WAY. FOR MOST STANDARD MOTOR SETS YOU WILL NEED TO SWAP THE WIRE DIRECTIONS ON 2 OF THE MOTORS CONNECTOR PINS. THIS CAN BE DONE EASILY WITH A SMALL NEEDLE OR PRECISION FLAT HEAD. SET UP QUADCOPTER, POWER ON, SWAP THE TWO THAT NEED REVERSED.
- Fully programmable through Betalfight/Cleanflight,using the onboard USB port,Tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings
- F3 Brushed Version:
- Support 1S (4.2V) and 2S (8.4V) lipo battery,with 2s lipo you could get even more fierce racing experience than 1s
- Support 4 PWM output,support 7 x 20mm, 8 x 20mm,10 x 20mm coreless motors
- Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM receiver, support battery voltage monitor and buzzer function.
- Large current NMOS transistors enable the board to sustain up to 10A operating current per channel
- CPU: STM32F303CCT6
- Six-Axis: MPU6500
- Size: 26mm x 26mm
- Weight:3.3g(F3 Brushed Version)
Support FC Firmwares
F3 Brushed Version
This board is NOT designed to work with current Tiny Whoop/Inductrix setups.The large current MOS can't drive 6*15mm motor perfect.7*20mm or 8*20mm motors are recommended for this board.
Pay attention to the battery voltage selection before applying power.The default shipping is 1S (4.2V);For 2S battery,first need to disconnect the short contacts 1S, and then connect two 2S pads short.
- PPM and SBUS receiver welded to the UART2 GND, + 5V, RX2 above, SBUS signal CF in the software configuration
- DSM DSM receiver soldered directly to the interface 3.3V, GND, RX3, CF the software configuration UART3.